Tuesday, June 28, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 28

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Eh, I really don't want to post another pic of myself. But in the last year I went from having a toddler and a newborn to a toddler and a small child. I really cant believe how fast the last year has passed. Really, it was a blur. I have really grown as a mother.


Also in other news... Many of you are curious about the age progression photos I posted about. The name of the group on facebook is In An Angel's Name. Click the name to be taken to the group. It's a closed group so you have to be approved to join.

2 comments:

Becky Baker said...

Hey you!
Just catching up on your blog!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey you!
Just catching up on your blog!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...