Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 2

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

When I decided to start a blog for Genesis I didnt have to think long about what I was going to call it. It came to me almost immediatly. In the beginning there was Genesis. To me my life started with her. Forget everything that had happened from my birth up to the 23 years before I was a mother. She changed everything. She put everything into perspective and only after she left me did I see how stupid everything was that I thought was important. She opened my eyes to a new life, the real beginning of my life. My life as a mother. I also thought it was quite fitting that her name actually means "the beginning." There was no question about it. This had to be her blog name.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love your blog title and the meaning behind it. So beautiful just as Genesis <3

TanaLee Davis said...

I love the title too...its perfect. I remember really loving it and seeing the biblical roots.
hugs-
Felicia

Tiffany said...

I love the title too...its perfect. I remember really loving it and seeing the biblical roots.
hugs-
Felicia

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...