Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 16

Day 16- Another picture of yourself

Um, Im gonna pass on posting another picture of myself. You guys know what I look like and Im certainly not vain enough to keep posting pics of myself lol 

But what I would like to discuss is that today is a very solemn day for a few reasons. First today is the one year anniversary of my dear BLM friend and sister of loosing her dear daughter TanaLee. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family today. I hope today is gentle on them. Ladybugs are TanaLee's thing and a funny thing happened. Yesterday I had not one but 2 ladybugs outside my window at work. The odd thing about that is that 1. I work on the 8th floor... bugs don't typically go that high up. 2. In in the middle of LA, again, not a lot of nature here and 3. They were not typical ladybugs. They were black with red dots on them. Very uniqe. The two ladybugs eventually flew away but my coworker told me they came back, BOTH of them, while I was at lunch. Genesis and TanaLee's winks? Perhaps. Either way It put a smile on my face and made me think of our girls.

Also today happens to be the 3 year anniversary of the last time anyone saw Caylee Marie Anthony alive. I remember when this was on the news when it first happened. It was just about a year after Genesis had died. I couldn't fathom how a mother could hurt her own child. And here I was grieving for my little girl and someone goes and snuffs the life out of theirs. Just horrific. This was the first photo of this beautiful little girl I saw. Those big beautiful brown eyes had me memorized. I gazed into those eyes and I saw the "should of beens" with Genesis. I saw the toddler Genesis should have grown to be. It just made me sick to hear what was done to her. 

Her mother is currently on trial as we speak for the death of Caylee Anthony. It's been going on for about 3 weeks now and I have been following very closely. As more information is being published I am more disgusted with the sick monsters out there who call themselves mothers. Who call themselves human. Just disgusting. And the evidence in the case... oh my god. I have cried so much during this trial. Ive cried more than her actual mother. That poor baby girl. I hope that murderer gets what she deserves. There will never be justice for Caylee though, because no matter the verdict, it will not bring her back. I pray that Jehovah remember Caylee and ressurect her in the new system. I just know he will. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...