Monday, June 13, 2011

30 day challenge: Day 11, 12 & 13

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Do we really have to post about this again
 

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
I always knew of blogs and blogger and thought it would be neat to blog but I didn't really have motivation to actually write until after Genesis died and while I was ttc for a rainbow. It was July 2007 and I was in the two week wait to find out if I was pregnant or not. My first post was a letter to Genesis. A couple of days later on July 27, 2007, I found out I was indeed pregnant with my first rainbow. Two days later was Genesis EDD. Then about a week later my (then) husband left me. Needless to say I had a lot to write about. And Ive been writing ever since.

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
I already wrote one recently. If you want to check it out click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...