Monday, May 23, 2011

Kinda nervous and a bit sad

On Friday my sister was watching my kids and apparently G took one of her most favorite stuffed animals out with her when my sister ran some errands. This is the dolly:
How cute is she!? This is what we call G's spider baby. She loves this thing SO much and its her #1 favorite toy/dolly. Well when I got home on Friday I didn't see the dolly. My sister and family had already left for their trip up north so they were not home to ask where it was. I called her to ask and she said that G must have left it on their side of the house. I went over and checked it out and I couldn't find it. Then she said that G must have left it in the car they took up north. She didn't have a moment to look for it while there. They arrived last night and still have not confirmed weather or not it was in the car.

So why am I blogging about a stuffed animal? I bought this spider baby for Genesis when I was pregnant with her. I then passed it on to G and having her play with Genesis' toy is just so special to me. I am so nervous that my sister may have actually lost it. Just thinking about it makes me so sad. I hope that she finds it as it, if it's really lost I will be devastated. 

UPDATE: Spider baby has been found! thank goodness!

11 comments:

elena said...

I hope she finds it as well. What a cute little stufty. *hugs* I would feel the same way.

Deanna said...

I hope she finds it! I would feel the same way as well.

Wyatt's Mommie said...

I am so happy Spider Baby has been found!!!

Caroline said...

So happy it was found. I know I would be so upset.

Tiffany said...

whew, so glad it was found.

*Laura Angel said...

sigh of relief :)

TanaLee Davis said...

Such a sigh...I know how scary this can be...the hospital lost TanaLee's little blankie friend...i freaked until they found it. lol

~Felicia

Natasha said...

YAY! So glad it was found! YAY!!!

Tiffany said...

So happy it was found. I know I would be so upset.

Tiffany said...

I hope she finds it as well. What a cute little stufty. *hugs* I would feel the same way.

Tiffany said...

I hope she finds it! I would feel the same way as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...