Thursday, May 12, 2011

A persistent sign

Yesterday while at work I got a call from a company called Genesis Payment Processing. I will occasionally get calls from them and hearing their company name always makes my heart skip a beat and and let out a sad sigh. It however always brings a smile to my face. Though they do call occasionally, its not often. I think since Ive worked here Ive maybe spoken to them 3 times. Well yesterday they called 3 times in one day. I thought it was a wink then but decided to just pass it off as nothing. Well today I got another call from Genesis Payment Processing. Once again.. in all the years I have been here I have never had so many calls from this company in such a short time. I'm definitely counting it as a wink. Someone wanted me to make sure this was special. 

Update: Its now just before 1:00 here and Genesis Payment Processing called me again! WOW!

3 comments:

Jo...x said...

Yep, def a sign. xx when we named our son we were dealing with a guy called Hayden when buying our house...We named our son hayden.. not sure if that was were the name came from.. after we lost our son...
He would phone to discuss the house...the house we brought for our expanding family, it was like a sign... xx

TanaLee Davis said...

I just gotta tell you that in this entire weekend...i've seen more dragonfly things then ever before. Just thought you should know....oh and a few things that had 'genesis' on them...like company names ect.

hugs-
Felicia

Tiffany said...

Yep, def a sign. xx when we named our son we were dealing with a guy called Hayden when buying our house...We named our son hayden.. not sure if that was were the name came from.. after we lost our son...
He would phone to discuss the house...the house we brought for our expanding family, it was like a sign... xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...