Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some random things


I just had to share a photo of what I consider to be the most beautiful sunrise I have EVER seen. Period. This took place on Monday 4/11. I was able to snap this photo with my cell phone. Awe inspiring photo right? Well believe me when I tell you that this photo does not capture the amazingness of it all. It was indescribable beauty. With the entire room glowing in pinks, oranges and reds just flooding in from the windows. It left me speechless. Of course it made me think of sweet Genesis.

I also did a little something for my 3 kids. I saw these adorable little pinwheels at Target and it was just a no-brainer that I had to get them each one of these. {it helps that they were only $1 each ;)} I have been wanting to have an actual garden for a while now. A little place to put special things that remind me of Genesis but sadly there just isnt even a yard or even a patch of dirt where I live to have one. So Ive had pots of my favorite plants. Ill be the first to tell you that I am horrible at watering the plants... They always end up dying. Poor flowers. And Im left with random pots of dirt ha ha! So I stuck these in the biggest pot I have right by the front door. I love that its the first thing I see when I leave for work and the first thing I see as Im getting home. I love watching them spin. It's almost hypnotizing. The rainbows love them as well. I have to make sure they don't get a hold of them though because they would not last long in their little hands ha ha! But I will have an actual garden one day and I will add these precious little pinwheels when that day comes.







4 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

Love the pin wheels. I have been thinking of getting something like that in the near future. I too struggle with plants...I just recently bought a new plant in hopes to keep it alive and help make my place look more homey.
~Felicia

Mary said...

Beautiful sunrise! Wow, thank you so much for sharing the picture!

New Year Mum said...

What a spectacular sunrise... so beautiful. Must have been amazing to be there xoxo

Tiffany said...

What a spectacular sunrise... so beautiful. Must have been amazing to be there xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...