Monday, April 25, 2011

Absolutely beautiful

I wanted to share with you all the work of a beautiful BLM, Amy. She works along with Carly on a beautiful project called Luminous Light. In this project, these lovely ladies provide miscarriage baggies to women in need. Such a beautiful project. In these baggies there are the most beautiful items called Treasure Tags. Fortunately for us she is offering these tags on their own, custom made. I knew that I just had to have some not only for me but for the memory boxes that I donate to the hospital. What a treasured item these would make to grieving parents.


Here is the order I placed with her:
I am in awe of her talent. No two pieces are exactly alike. they are simply stunning. I love the raw organic look to them. Trust me when I say that these photos do not give their beauty justice. Here are some more photos:


They all came out perfect. And I cant tell you how much I love Genesis' tag. I am adding these to a very special project Ive been working on for a while. I cant wait to show you all the finished product. Until then I recommend you go get some treasure tags.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

So beautiful !!
Can't wait to see your project.
Thanx for sharing these.
Love the Genesis so beautiful <3

TanaLee Davis said...

I love it! They are stunning.
~Felicia

Lisette said...

Wow so beautiful!!!

*Laura Angel said...

beautiful!

butterflymom said...

Thanks for sharing, Tiffany. Those truly are amazing. I have been eyeing them on Facebook for some time now. Maybe it's time to make the big purchase. :)

Tiffany said...

beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...