Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Rabbit Hole

So I see that The Rabbit Hole is now out in theaters. Though I dont know how long its been out. I imagine only a couple of weeks, if that. When they said "showing at select theaters", they really meant it! Im lucky to find two local theaters that are showing this. Aside from those two the closest place playing it was in another state! No joke!


I just knew that I wanted to go see this and see it soon. Soon like, tomorrow soon. I wanted to see it in the morning for a couple of reasons. Im more of a morning person than I am evening and more importantly I know that not a lot of people are there in the morning and there will be less people there to stare at me when I leave the theatre sobbing. I would have loved to go with a BLM friend but all my local BLM friends are working. I really dont want to go alone. Some people like doing that and I admire people who do. It takes a secure person to do that. Im not that person. Not yet anyway. 


My mom agreed to come with me. I kind of wanted her to come to get a glimpse of what I go through. To understand my world a little better. Im hoping it doesnt backfire. Now I am faced with another little dilemma. What to do with the rainbows. I certainly dont want the rainbows crying or making noise to disturb the movie not only for myself but for others. I also dont want to hurt any BLMs in the audience that have no living children by bringing mine. At the same time I dont want G to be left crying at home with my dad not knowing what to do. Its tough, ya know? So we came up with a compromise, D will stay with his grandpa while my mom and I go with G to see the movie. As long as Im nursing her she will be quite. And in the dark no other BLMs will even see that she is there. So tomorrow is the day and I will come back and report on it. Ill try not to give anything away, though based on the previews and going through this very struggle ourselves, Im sure we all know how the movie goes.

6 comments:

croleyc69 said...

I want to see it too. Thinking of you !!

Caroline

Trena said...

I can't wait until it comes out where I live! ((hugs))

Maggie said...

I want to see that! I heard it comes out everywhere in January, but I'm not sure. (((HUGS))))

Meg said...

Oh Sweetie that's a tough call. I have seen the movie three times and it is INTENSE on MANY MANY MANY levels. There are some dark scenes that tore my heart out. There was humor in the right places, you can tell they researched the roles. We are blessed to have an academy copy of the movie which means I watched it from home. Would you be able to watch it alone if I sent you a copy of the movie?? I promise this comes from the space of love girl...read reviews of the movie and see where your emotions go. The mother/daughter relationship has some harsh scenes... its just a BIG movie..Do you know what I mean?? Message me if you want to know more... Sending you love...

Jessica said...

I saw it - it was a really good movie.The actor and actresses did a great job researching and everything - hope you liked it.

Tiffany said...

Oh Sweetie that's a tough call. I have seen the movie three times and it is INTENSE on MANY MANY MANY levels. There are some dark scenes that tore my heart out. There was humor in the right places, you can tell they researched the roles. We are blessed to have an academy copy of the movie which means I watched it from home. Would you be able to watch it alone if I sent you a copy of the movie?? I promise this comes from the space of love girl...read reviews of the movie and see where your emotions go. The mother/daughter relationship has some harsh scenes... its just a BIG movie..Do you know what I mean?? Message me if you want to know more... Sending you love...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...