Sunday, December 26, 2010

My BLMs save the day

I was feeling a little crummy after what happened with my dad. And what do you know? I got some lovely BLM mail! {love you mamas!} I got a lovely card addressed to both myself and Genesis.


I can't tell you how much I love getting mail addressed to Genesis. It's almost magical. I love cards because someone took a moment from their day to sit down and write to me and put thought into the card. Mail addressed to Genesis makes it even more special. It makes me smile to know that someone out there is thinking of my baby too. Then I got another beautiful card and here is how the inside was addressed:




I love that!! Princess Genesis... So cute! It reminds me of D who tells me all the time G is a princess. It warms my heart. Both my girls {another foreign phrase there} are princesses. And speaking of my rainbows D&G, I love how they were included in the card as well. And once again, speaking of rainbows. I went out of town this last week and look what I found:

Isn't that the coolest?! But anyway, getting back to my fabulous mail, thank you to my awesome BLM friends. I would seriously be lost without you. I have added these lovelies to Genesis blessing ring as well. I appreciate all you do for me and for keeping my baby's memory alive with me.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

LOVE BLMs! :) and mail for our babies, it can really make a difference in your day!

Wyatt's Mommie said...

I love the pink wall in the background.. that makes Rainbow Blvd. that much better.

Tiffany said...

I love the pink wall in the background.. that makes Rainbow Blvd. that much better.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...