Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maybe I dont give him enough credit

Im talking about D, my first rainbow. He seems to be understanding and grasping more than I thought about Genesis. He has finally understood that G is his sister. Just now I was telling him that he actually has two sisters. I told him Genesis name and he repeated it. So I said, where is G? and he points to G. Where is mommy? and he points to me. Where is D? and he points to himself. Then I asked him a tough one. One I have never asked before, nor have I told him the answer before. I asked him, where is Genesis? I had no idea how he would respond. He immediately pointed to his heart and said "right here". His response kind of shocked me and I thought maybe it was a fluke so I asked two more times. He did and said the same thing but this time also said Genesis was "right here" and placed his hand on both his heart and G's heart. I couldn't help but start crying. D got worried when he saw me crying and said "dont worry mommy, Im here." And I had to ask again, where is Genesis? And while looking at me dead in the eye through my tears he said "she's right here." I asked again "she's right here?" and he said "yes mommy." I cant tell you the emotions that brought out of me. Its like he was telling me that she was in his heart and that she was a part of both him and G...which is true. Im seriously still in awe of what just happened... so with that, I guess Ill leave you with a photo of the sunset I took a few days ago which also left me in awe. The most beautiful sunset I think I have ever seen here.

10 comments:

Busy Momma said...

that gave me chills! what an amazing moment for you

Courtney said...

I am seriously sitting here in tears. He is such a sweet sweet boy <3

butterflymom said...

What an amazing moment...brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing, Tiffany. ((hugs))

Jessica said...

Wow that is beyond amazing! Thanks for sharing that. Goose bumps for sure! (((hugs)))

mrsnice777 said...

How beautiful! Go D!

((hugz))
Jamie

michelle hs said...

kids are amazing!

Angie said...

That's so beautiful Tiff! Your little D is smart cookie xo

Tiffany said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lisette said...

That is so beautiful.
It is crazy that their young age they are able to understand in their own way. My son just turned 3, I am always scared he is going to forget Sami but not a day goes by that he doesn't mention her in some way. It's beautiful, I feel like with him I am able to talk to freely about her.

Lucid Anne said...

Tiffany, that is incredible. I have chills! <3 So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...