Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lovin me some mail

I've been wanting to post about this for a few days now but been so busy I have not found time until now. I got some lovely BLM mail and look what was sent to me. [see photo to the left]


Isn't that the cutest thing? No seriously, how talented is this mama?! And not to mention so thoughtful and loving! I can feel the love that was put into this. Every stitch (is that what it's called) was made with a full heart.


And a close BLM friend actually came by and dropped of something very special for me. She made a special trip just to do this for me and in the rain, which if you knew what driving in the rain was like, was such a huge act of kindness. She 'baked' this: [see photo below to the right]



I think it's called a cinnamon ornament, though I'm not for sure. And can I just say how YUMMY this smells! Although I'm told it's not edible, I seriously wanna take a bite out of it hahaha! This lovely mama baked this and many other cinnamon ornaments for other BLMs despite the incredibly busy work schedule she is dealing with right now. How thoughtful and kind is that!? And don't worry I'm not gonna eat it lol! I'm going to add it to Genesis' scrapbook. It would make a lovely addition. Once again I thank you lovely women for your acts of kindness. BLMs (the majority anyway) have the biggest hearts.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Sweetness x2!

With Out My Punkin said...

There are some very awesome BLM's out there that write babies names everywhere-so sweet!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...