Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's done

I finished {99%} the scrapbook. Ill probably add to it over time as well. I took some pictures to share with you all. Its not all the pictures. And I did omit from sharing Genesis' actual photo. There seems to me quite a few "trolls" online that steal photos of our babies that have passed and turn it into something detestable. So for that reason I have not publicly put Genesis' photo out there. Well here it is. Enjoy! {btw Im so a beginner to scrapbooking, so I know it isnt great but its a good starting point}
















15 comments:

Trena said...

Absolutely beautiful! ♥

Tiffany said...

gorgeous. i wish i was as creative as you are.

Lisette said...

It is so beautiful, you did a great job and boy do you work fast!!! Now I will have to share Sami's book : )

Jaime said...

Tiffany! It's beautiful! Every page has such meaning and is so beautifully done. :) I am very happy for you! I know it was not an easy project for you to take on but you have done an amazing job!

xo

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Oh Tiffany, it turned out beautiful!!!! <3

mrsnice777 said...

Wow! It's beautiful! You put that together quickly! Good job!!

Jamie

TanaLee Davis said...

TEARS!!! Oh my goodness...job well done.
Its absolutely breath taking.
People really do care for you...all those things with Genesis's name. I'm happy for you
~Felicia

*Laura Angel said...

Wow that is beautiful... I wish I had the patience to do that! <3

Sarita Boyette said...

It's beautiful! You did a wonderful job on it. xoxoxo

croleyc69 said...

What a awesome job Tiffany !! Looks so beautiful !!

Caroline

michelle hs said...

gorgeous! so glad you did it!

brigette said...

This is beautiful. Amazing job good job for doing it!!

Holly said...

Her scrapbook is beautiful! I love it! Fabulous job momma!!

Tiffany said...

It's beautiful! You did a wonderful job on it. xoxoxo

Tiffany said...

gorgeous! so glad you did it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...