Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I swear Im not crazy...

Ok so I'm gonna admit to something that is gonna sound crazy but you all can come to your own conclusion.

For years now, probably since D was born, I have felt that there may be something in the house. Some sort of presence or something. Every single time I would wash dishes I would feel a tickle on the back of my neck/ upper back area. I could never figure out what it was.

Then ever time I would change D's diaper I felt someone was behind me. The changing table is on the opposite side as the nursery door so when I change him my back is to the door and there is a hallway. And every time I would get that feeling D, even as an infant, would stare behind me without even blinking his eyes. That really freaked me out.

Both these things always happened in the evening and at night. Another thing that had happened many times was as I was in bed I would feel little tickles on my arms or legs or something. The first time I felt it I thought a bug got in the room, but I turned on the light and there was nothing. It kept happening a couple of times a night and I couldn't figure it out. I figured maybe it's because the fan was on and it was making a thread from the sheets move on me or something. (yes I still sleep with a fan on low in the winter as it's VERY hot in my apartment) So I passed of the tickles to be nothing and have tried to ignore them.

This morning there was no ignoring what happened. I was just waking up, it was around 6:30 am. I'm trying to go back to sleep and I feel what can only be described as a tip of a finger poke my middle back and then run down to my waist. It was not a tickle... It was so firm that it actually made me jump from the surprise.

Now I have no idea what happened or what it was but something did happen. I thought I would share and see what you all think... Besides that I've lost my marbles lol

2 comments:

Mary said...

It's very simple to explain...Genesis likes to visit her mommy!!! She wants you to know that she is still there with you:) This is such a blessing.

Tiffany said...

It's very simple to explain...Genesis likes to visit her mommy!!! She wants you to know that she is still there with you:) This is such a blessing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...