Friday, December 3, 2010

I got a nice surprise today

I had to head on over to the Apple Store to get my iphone looked at. I had a customer service rep make me an appointment for today to go to the "Genius Bar." I had never made one of these appointments before nor had I any clue as to what a "Genius Bar" was. So I get there and check in and wait for my name to be called. There were a few people a head of me so the I was expecting to hear a ton of names called before my name was called. As I sat down they called the first name that I had heard since being there. The guy walked up right beside me and yelled out, "GENESIS." It took me back for a moment. Part of me felt like he was calling me, you know...Genesis' mom. But of course a lady walked up to him and had her ipod looked at. It just made my day to have a little wink like this.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

♥♥♥

Tiffany said...

♥♥♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...