Friday, December 10, 2010

Genesis' first snow

I got some wonderful BLM mail today. It never ceases to amaze me how loving and kind my BLM friends are. Small little things to remind me that they care mean SO very much and totally make my day. Today I got a lovely card and this beauty:
Now isnt that unique? I would have never thought you could make a snowflake out of that! Peoples creativity is another thing that never ceases to amaze me. And of course, anything having to do with Genesis brings a smile to my face. Thank you so much to the BLM who sent this! Your card is definitely going on the blessing ring, and the snowflake is definitely going in Genesis' scrapbook. Thank you for adding to the memories.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love mine too :) It was so thoughtful and I agree VERY unique :)

brigette said...

Very pretty!! I love this!!!

TanaLee Davis said...

Tiffany you get great gifts in the mail. I bet it makes you feel so good to see that people think of you and Genesis. <3

Lisette said...

Very pretty!

Tiffany said...

Tiffany you get great gifts in the mail. I bet it makes you feel so good to see that people think of you and Genesis. <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...