Sunday, December 5, 2010

Full of blessings

I finished adding all the cards and mail (that includes my BLM mail) I have ever received regarding Genesis onto the blessing ring. I thought I would share the photos with you all.



I decided to hang it on the doorknob of the nursery. Yes, Genesis' nursery...(and of course its gone on to be my rainbows nursery as well) Its just sad really... that was the very crib I bought for her, the dragonfly mobile was hers too, the toys inside, even the rocker to the right of the crib (got cut off in photo) was bought for her. I painted the willow tree and koi pond mural just for her and of course with dragonflies all over the room. She never got to see or use any of that...instead I have the blessing ring in her room. Sigh...

9 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

Tiffany,
Genesis's nursery is beautiful! You are so talented. Do you do any other kind of art? I intend to reuse some of the stuff I bought for TanaLee for a future rainbow. You continue to amaze me..love ya
~Felicia

croleyc69 said...

What a beautiful room. What a beautiful idea the blessing ring. Thinking of you & your precious Genesis.

Caroline

Jessica said...

Where did you get a blessings ring from? Can you stop by my blog and tell me how I can get one! It's beautiful!

mrsnice777 said...

That's the perfect place to put the ring. Beautiful nursery!

Jamie

Tiffany said...

love the blessing right. and i think i see the thank you note i sent you :) ♥ yes it's so sad that instead of them here, we have to do things to remember them. it shouldn't be this way. :(

Tiffany said...

Jessica~ see the post prior to this one on where to get a blessing ring...Ill also leave you a comment in case you dont see this.

Tiffany~ Yup, your note is there too <3 Thank you for sending it, you are so very sweet <3

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Beautiful...

Angie said...

This is so beautiful! What a great idea. I've been keeping all of my BLM cards in a basket with all of our sympathy cards. This seems like such a better way of keeping these cards and letters.

Tiffany said...

This is so beautiful! What a great idea. I've been keeping all of my BLM cards in a basket with all of our sympathy cards. This seems like such a better way of keeping these cards and letters.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...