Friday, December 3, 2010

A Cherry On Top

I have been received this so adorably awesome blog award by not 1, not 2...but 3 BLMs! How sweet are you all! I thank you for reading and sharing this journey with me. To know that you all are genuinely interested in my life and how Im doing and what goes on means the world to me. I look up to so many of you as well.


Well it is my turn to pass this award to some awesome people as well. Here are the rules:



1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass it on to five other blogs
3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award



So in no particular order here are my 5:


1. Tiffany at Holy Pee Stick, Batman
2. Angie at Expectations Revised
3. Meghan at Pinkskys and Dragonflys
4. Megan at Wyatt's Whisper
5. Kalialani at The Butterfly Room


{know that I want to award this to all my lovely BLM blogger friends but it would take me an eternity to list you all. You all get one in my book} 

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

lol, well so much for me leaving a comment and letting you know. thank you for everything you've done for me. ♥

Angie said...

xo <3

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Thank you girl... <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...