Thursday, December 16, 2010

An update to my reply

I got an email letting me know they received my application for adding Genesis' name to the garden. The next city council meeting is going to be January 10th, 2011. It was supposed to be 2 weeks from now but because of the holidays it pushed it back a bit. This would be a most excellent way to begin 2011.


And thank you all for your encouraging comments on my last post about the application. I'm still worried she may not be approved because this memorial garden is for "the children of South Pasadena" and though I consider myself to have been a child of South Pasadena, Genesis was not. I hope for my sake and for Genesis memory they allow it. I guess it's the pessimist in me. I'm already figuring ways to have them reconsider, ways to petition and even pay more to make this happen. I hope it doesn't get to that. I pray they honor a grieving mother's wish.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

i'm hoping they do too. :)

Angie said...

I'm sure they're be happy to approve your application! How could they not want your baby girl to be a part of their garden?

Leannehoovler said...

They just have to approve it Tiffany! I mean why wouldn't they? They would be crazy not to!

Tiffany said...

They just have to approve it Tiffany! I mean why wouldn't they? They would be crazy not to!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...