Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's here

Well today is the day. It's G's party. I dont know what to call it. It's not a baby shower and it's not a birthday. I think I may have invented my own type of party... though Im probably not the first to do this kind of thing... Ive been calling it a rainbow party. So I guess that's what Ill stick to. I have been planning and organizing and working like a mad woman getting this all together. Yesterday I worked so incredibly much that by the end of the day my legs hurt, my eyes could hardly stay open and I smelled like a sweating truck driver ha ha! Although she is too little to know what is going on or to even remember, I hope that one day she looks back at her scrapbook and says "Thank you mommy. It was a beautiful party and I can feel the love in the pictures." Speaking of pictures, you can bet cha that Ill have tons of pics to post once this beautiful day is over. Until then, I cant wait for the guests to arrive!


Oh and before I forget... yesterday while I was driving around getting last minute things done for the party, I noticed something in the street in front of me. It wasnt really in the street. It was floating or flying in the air above the street. As I got closer I saw that it was 2 humming birds just playing. It was the cutest thing and instantly made me thing of Genesis.

7 comments:

Jaydens mommy said...

I think Rainbow party is the most incredibly fitting title for today. Its a celebration and she is definately going to thank you in time. ANd :) for the hummingbirds . xoxo

Angie said...

Hoping to be able to invite you to my own rainbow party one day. I'm sorry I was unable to make it today. Love you and your babies xo

Franchesca said...

I hope your G's birthday party was beautiful :) Can't wait to see pictures!!

Oh, and the hummingbirds are just beautiful!!!

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Rainbow party is perfect. I can't wait to see all of the wonderful photos!!!

Sarita Boyette said...

What a neat idea!I'm looking forward to pictures!

Tiffany said...

Rainbow party is perfect. I can't wait to see all of the wonderful photos!!!

Tiffany said...

I think Rainbow party is the most incredibly fitting title for today. Its a celebration and she is definately going to thank you in time. ANd :) for the hummingbirds . xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...