Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Touching Gift

I received this beautiful photo from a fellow BLM. I love it when BLMs write Genesis name. I cant tell you how good that makes me feel to know someone besides myself was thinking of her. But this picture really touched me. 


If you have read my story, then you will know that November is a significant month for me, Thanksgiving specifically. And it's right around the corner and this photo just pretty much hit the nail on the head for me. I hope it will make this Thursday a little easier. 

7 comments:

Trena said...

♥ It makes me so happy that you love this picture. You are an amazing person Tiffany, and you truly are an inspiration. Just know that I am always thinking of your sweet Genesis ♥

Angie said...

Love you my beautiful friend xo

Wyatt's Mommie said...

It is beautiful!!! (((Hugs)))

Lisette said...

So beautiful!!! I hope do you get to enjoy your Thanksgiving, ((HUGS)) mamma.

Tiffany said...

So beautiful!!! I hope do you get to enjoy your Thanksgiving, ((HUGS)) mamma.

Tiffany said...

Love you my beautiful friend xo

Tiffany said...

It is beautiful!!! (((Hugs)))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...