Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the day

And no, I dont mean Turkey Day... well I suppose it is that too... but as you will see with tomorrows post, its much more than a day about a bird to me. I can already feel the weight of the grief that is on its way. I can feel the lump in my throat making it harder and harder to swallow. Yea... tomorrow is going to be tough and Ill probably not be thinking straight to do my very important post so Im going to schedule it ahead of time so I dont have to worry about it and so that I know I got everything across that I wanted to. What I hate about it all is that I usually like to try and distract myself with other things like maybe running errands or having a fun day out with the rainbows... but since its a holiday everything is closed. Thanks a lot turkeys. Now Im gonna be at home the whole day with too much time to think. Sigh.

6 comments:

mrsnice777 said...

(((((((((((HUGZ)))))))))))))

Jamie

Christy said...

I'm so sorry, Tiffany. I hope the day goes by quickly and isn't too hard :( I'll keep you close in my thoughts.
xoxo

Angie said...

Wish we were staying home so at least you'd have some company <3

Franchesca said...

I'm so sorry Tiffany, hoping your day is filled with peace. Thinking of you and your baby girl. xoxo

croleyc69 said...

{{HUGS}}} Thinking of you so much !!!

Caroline

brigette said...

So sorry. I hope today goes by fast for you and its gentle. Much love being sent your way today and always.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...