Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Signs

Remember this post about that intersection in FL of Genesis St and Eden Ct? Well I had not heard back from the lady yet. I emailed her about a week or 2 ago and didnt hear back. I figured that she wasnt going to come through and kind of let go of the idea of having a photo of this intersection. Until yesterday. She emailed me saying that she was actually going out there today and will email me the photo. About an hour ago I got an email from her saying her GPS didnt pick up Genesis St but she did get a photo of Eden Ct and Eve St. I sort of thought she may have a hard time finding Genesis St because according to google maps, its a dirt road. At any rate, I am still so thankful that this complete stranger took time from her day to at least try to get me this photo. I have yet to see the photo she was able to take but I will be posting once I get it. I did however find this photo on the internet of a different intersection and it totally brought a smile to my face. Ive always wanted to see Genesis' name as a street sign.


Speaking of signs, I was out on my balcony and loved watching the clouds sail by in this "one minute sunny, one minute cloudy" type weather. And then suddenly I saw this in the sky:
Just in case you dont see what I do here is a close up of what Im talking about:
Do you see that? Its a woman's face. You can clearly see her eye nose and mouth. Its so beautiful! And I have to say it for those that may doubt this photo... but this photo is 100% authentic. This has not been edited in anyway at all. Its imported directly from my iphone. At any rate, I thought it was amazing. I dont know what it means if anything but I wanted to share it here.

8 comments:

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Love Love Love... Talk about a special sign!!!!

Jessica said...

<3

Jaime said...

Love the sign! I am now off to Google to see if I can find a Claire St!

And in your clouds pic I immediately saw the heart to the top right of the face.

xo

croleyc69 said...

Love the picture and the sky !! Awesome !!

Caroline

Jill said...

I was so hoping you would get that photo in FL. Love the sky pictures. Signs are so wonderful when they happen.

Lisette said...

Wow, I love the cloud picture just amazing! I hope one day you do get your picture.

Tiffany said...

Jaime- I just noticed that too! isnt that amazing!?

Jaydens mommy said...

So glad you found a pic of Genesis st, and hope the one from FL finds its way to you soon. But I must say, I always LOVE the pics of the sky you post. It not only reminds me of home & missing Cali but they are simply beautiful. This is a truly special one. I see the face. And in the first pic, to me in the open part of the sky I see a cherub type figure/with the wings toward the right of the pic. Small wings though like a dragonflies wings. Interpretation is different I guess, but I love these pics.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...