Friday, November 19, 2010

She shows up AGAIN!

I received a lovely card in the mail from a fellow BLM.(have I mentioned how much I love BLM mail!?) And this mama not only remembered Genesis by putting the cutest dragonfly sticker on the back of the letter but she was thanking me for my work on Names On The Sidewalk. She even made a donation towards the purchase of chalk! It just meant to much to me to know that there are people out there that support what I do for BLMs and remember Genesis along with me. 

But did you notice what I saw on this piece of mail? Check out the upper right hand corner. There is that stamp of a girl again. As I mentioned before, this stamp ONLY has appeared on the mail I have received from my BLMs. Isn't that amazing? I just dont know what to really think about it... well I suppose I do. Its just weird saying it out loud I guess. But it did instantly make me think of Genesis and cant help but think that this is another one of her winks or perhaps God made it happen to remind me that I will see her again. Either way, I love it!





10 comments:

brigette said...

How sweet!! I think it is a wink. :0)

Trena said...

aww! I love it! She's definitely letting mommy know she is around! ♥

Lisette said...

Very nice, I love receiving those in the mail too. Now that you mention in my BLM's mail I have that stamp too. I just had to glance at mine and sure enough there she is. Weird or maybe just coincidence?

Tiffany said...


thank you for everything you do for BLMs :')

Tiffany said...

Lisette- I dont think its a coincidence... Im not sure what it is, but I def think its something. I have gotten this stamp from BLMs all over the country. I have received things in the mail from those same places from non BLMs and there is no stamp. I think its too much to be a coincidence. I believe your Sami just said hello to you <3

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Wink, wink....

mrsnice777 said...

I don't believe in coincidence! It's definitly God! He's soooo good!!

((hugz))
Jamie

ps. thanks for the congrats on my blog!

croleyc69 said...

So neat and so amazing !!

Caroline

Tiffany said...

I don't believe in coincidence! It's definitly God! He's soooo good!!

((hugz))
Jamie

ps. thanks for the congrats on my blog!

Tiffany said...

aww! I love it! She's definitely letting mommy know she is around! ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...