Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ive said it before....

And Ill say it again. I FREAKING LOVE MY BLMS! Seriously, you all are some of the most awesome and loving and real people I have ever met. Once again I got BLM mail today. It always puts a smile on my face and brightens up my day no matter how awful it has been. It touches my heart that someone out there is thinking of Genesis. And look at what this loving mama sent me! 
Seriously, how rad is that star made of wire? It has Genesis' name and tons of little sparkles on it. So unique! And hello?! Check out the beautiful butterfly. I cant tell you how much I LOVE that sparkly butterfly!!! And purple is one of my favorite colors and check out the pink thats blended in there. Just TOO beautiful! Is a clip so I can put it on anything and everything! Im not gonna name names on which specific BLM sent this just in case she doesnt want it out there...but if you are reading this THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart thank you. You are such a beautiful person for remembering Genesis with me. Im remembering your sweet baby as well. 


Not only did this mama send me the above gifts but also the most touching card and her family's greeting card. It was just so gorgeous to see her entire family (including her precious baby) on the card. Thank you for sending me something so very special. 
XOXOXOX 

7 comments:

brigette said...

How beautiful!! Simply amazing

croleyc69 said...

Beautiful !!

Caroline

Wyatt's Mommie said...

So very beautiful.

Holly said...

That is really neat!

mrsnice777 said...

Pretty!

Jamie

Lisette said...

Wow, I love that. Very sweet of her.

Tiffany said...

So very beautiful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...