Monday, November 29, 2010

IM GONNA DO IT!

Thank you all for your wonderful ideas on my last post about how to create a memory book/ scrapbook for Genesis despite the very few pictures I have. I decided that Im going to do a scrapbook! I headed out to the arts and crafts store today and got the MOST. GORGEOUS. SCRAPBOOK. I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN. No, really. I was looking for a scrapbook. Not just any scrapbook, it had to be perfect. Ya know? And despite the tons and tons of books they had I didnt see any really jump out at me. Yes some were very beautiful but none really said it should be Genesis'. So I settled for one and was ready to go pay for it... and then I saw it. The really gorgeous one. It was in a different section. I guess someone moved it. But I took one look at it and said thats it. Thats the one. Although its covered in butterflies (and dragonflies are her thing) it still said 'Im so very special and unique' just like Genesis. Im very tempted to post a photo of it but Id like to share it with you all once its done. Im very excited to start working on it and eventually sharing it with you.

8 comments:

mrsnice777 said...

Excited to see it!!!

Jamie

Jaime said...

Fantastic!! Isn't it great how just when you think you have to settle for something ... poof... perfection shows up just in time?!

Have a great time collecting, reminiscing and creating!!

xo

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you found the "one" I need to get caught up on my scrapbooking and get one done for Juanito too.

Franchesca said...

That's awesome!! It will be beautiful!! And so glad you found the perfect scrapbook :)

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see it... <3

Lisette said...

Wonderful, can't wait to see it.

Tiffany said...

Wonderful, can't wait to see it.

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you found the "one" I need to get caught up on my scrapbooking and get one done for Juanito too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...