Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I realized something....

My days have had this haze that I described in this post, pretty much everyday this month. Though Im not really thinking of things related to Genesis (Im not saying I am not thinking of her fyi) I realized I dont have to be thinking of the sad things to be sad. Though my mind isnt revisiting these horrors... my body and soul is. My mind may be distracted with the everyday things but my very soul and heart remember that this month is hard for me and they remind my mood. And then my mood reminds me. Its really amazing that my own body reminds me that its hurting for Genesis. Ill be better once November ends.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looking forward to December xo

Lisette said...

((HUGS))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...