Monday, November 1, 2010

I hate November so help get my mind off things

I really dont like November and my heart is reminding me. You will find out soon enough why its a rough month. But until then Id like to get my mind off things and lets play a little game. I have hit 60 followers, wow! Thank you all for allowing me to share Genesis and bits of my life with you. Your support/ interest really means a lot. So how about you get to know me a little better. I am opening this up to my readers.


Leave me a comment here asking me any question you would like to know about me. I will do my best to answer all the questions. Of course its within reason... some questions if inappropriate or too personal for blog land I may not answer, but I dont think you all are people like that anyway. So go ahead, you have till the end of the week, 11/5, to leave any question and I will have a "Answers" post later on in the week. So get to asking and feel free to leave more than one question per person/comment. Happy asking. Ask lots of questions to make this more fun!

5 comments:

brigette said...

Im sorry Nov. is a hard month for you... I hate the hard months. So I want to know where you got the idea to write the names on the sidewalk. I love Kaels just curious what made you think it up!!

michelle hs said...

you may have answered this somewhere before, but how did you choose the name genesis?

you seem to not have the most support from your family, so where do you find real life support? i know you have quite a bit of support via the internet. i too have very little real life support, at least nearby, so i attend a support group once a month - i just feel alone so much of the time.

how do you keep genesis memory alive with your other children? i have two children who were 4 and 2 when we lost xavier, so we talked about the baby dying right after - but now it rarely comes up...i just feel so alone sometimes.

Angie said...

Not sure how I missed this post yesterday...

I want to know about the dreaded ex. Why is he such a dick? Was he a dick when you initially married him? Or did he change after Genesis died? Is he still in D and G's lives?

Also, how will you be spending the holidays?

xo

Tiffany said...

you may have answered this somewhere before, but how did you choose the name genesis?

you seem to not have the most support from your family, so where do you find real life support? i know you have quite a bit of support via the internet. i too have very little real life support, at least nearby, so i attend a support group once a month - i just feel alone so much of the time.

how do you keep genesis memory alive with your other children? i have two children who were 4 and 2 when we lost xavier, so we talked about the baby dying right after - but now it rarely comes up...i just feel so alone sometimes.

Tiffany said...

Not sure how I missed this post yesterday...

I want to know about the dreaded ex. Why is he such a dick? Was he a dick when you initially married him? Or did he change after Genesis died? Is he still in D and G's lives?

Also, how will you be spending the holidays?

xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...