Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Genesis at the zoo

Yesterday my family invited me and the rainbows to go to the zoo. It was a very last minute and spontaneous decision but I thought it would be fun. It was my rainbows first time at the zoo. Although Genesis is almost always on my mind, my attention was diverted to what a good time the kids would have and I have to say that for a little while Genesis was not the number one thing on my mind yesterday...and you know, thats ok too. 


We were enjoying our time at the zoo when suddenly I was surrounded by at least 5 or 6 humming birds. I am convinced this is another one of her things. It was so beautiful! They were all around my sister and I and flying everywhere. So much so that one even bounced off my sisters stroller and almost hit us as they zoomed right by our faces. It was beautiful. I tried to take photos of them but not only are they fast but also SUPER tiny. So that didnt work out. But it immediately let me know that Genesis is never that far away.

5 comments:

Holly said...

That's a lot of hummingbirds!! Glad she sent them your way. :)

Tiffany said...

<3

Wyatt's Mommie said...

She amazes me with her winks... Funny how they know exactly when we need them, huh?

Love ya girl

Mason said...

She will continue to be everywhere. You will always be surrounded by her embrace. I know what you mean about always thinking of them. hes constantly on my mind.<3 im so glad you can find her everywhere you go

croleyc69 said...

Love it <3 Genesis <3

Caroline

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...