Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A hummingbird sunset

Today there was an incredible sunset. And of course I wasnt home to see it. Home is actually the best place to see it as I live on a second story and the view from my balcony is phenomenal. But the view from my parents car wasnt bad at all. 

And before anyone asks, NO I wasn't driving. It should be evident from the photo. But remember this post and how I was talking about the hummingbird air freshener? Well this is it. I honestly wasnt even thinking about getting the humming bird in the photo. I was in the back seat trying to get a picture of the radiant sunset. I was climbing over car seats and jackets and going from window to window as the car turned and this was probably my most favorite shot. Yes its a pretty picture, but its not the best artistically speaking but I love that the humming bird came out in the photo and right in front of the most beautiful part of the beaming clouds. Its almost magical to me. {and once again, my photo has not been edited in any way}

8 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

That is a beautiful photo. Wow I'd edit the photo and zoom in on that bird that sits perfectly in view of the sunlight! Awesome picture!

Tiffany said...

Hey I just send you another email.... I hope you got it. If not check your spam folder.

mrsnice777 said...

Breathtaking!

Jamie

croleyc69 said...

So beautiful !!

Caroline

Mason said...

wow this is a beautiful picture I love the beaming light<3

Lisette said...

Beautiful

Tiffany said...

wow this is a beautiful picture I love the beaming light<3

Tiffany said...

Hey I just send you another email.... I hope you got it. If not check your spam folder.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...