Monday, October 4, 2010

Wow. Is this a sign?

So sadly, I didn't have a dream of Genesis last night. But guess who did? My mom. She told me this morning she dreamt that God resurrected her and that she was still a baby and we were in shock that she was younger than G even though she was born over 3 years before.


My mom doesn't read this blog, nor does she know I have it. I thought it was some sort of sign or something that she not only had a dream of Genesis but to also tell me she was still a baby, exactly like my last blog post said.

5 comments:

Kalialani said...

YES it IS a sign!! :D That's so precious :)

Wyatt's Mommie said...

I agree with Kalialani. It is a sign. My mom has dreamt about of Wyatt playing baseball with my Grandfather. I have to believe it is a sign, a wink as you call them!!!!

Lisette said...

That is a great sign!!! I did read your post about that. I am glad your mom mentioned her name to you. Maybe from this dream she will remember Genesis more and not be afraid to speak her name. Amazing!!!

croleyc69 said...

Yes it is , I love this !!

Caroline

Tiffany said...

Yes it is , I love this !!

Caroline

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...