Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miracles do happen!

A while ago I was surfing the net and found that in St. Cloud, FL there is an intersection there with the streets Genesis Ct and Eden Dr. This is is huge to me since I believe that I will see Genesis again in the Garden of Eden. I had placed an add in the Florida craigslist, as another BLM suggested, to see if someone was willing to take a photo of this intersection for me and I was willing to pay them for their help. This was months ago. I only got one response and the guy wasnt happy with what dollar amount I offered to pay him and I never heard back. I was ready to let this idea go because I was losing hope that there were any good people out there that would want to help with this. People are just greedy.


Then I got a message from one of my facebook friends (non BLM) saying she has a cousin that lives in FL. She asked him if he would do this for me and he said sure the next time he went. Problem is, he doesnt go to St. Cloud very often so they couldn't tell me when this may be. But I was fine with this, I was touched that they would even consider doing this for me. So I left it at that and was thankful for their help.


I forgot about it until yesterday. The thought just popped in my head randomly about this very special intersection. And then I checked my email and what do you know... someone replied to the add and said they will be there this weekend. I replied and said that would be great and I mentioned payment for this and that was that. I honestly didnt think I would hear back from this person since I cant offer much. After I hit send I just really let it go and had no expectations. This morning I check my email again and I get the following message from the same person:


"Sometimes you do things in life for nothing in return, this is one of those times. I am a christian and God would never accept me collecting money on this. I will send you as soon as I get it. I will be in St. Cloud this week. I will take several photos. I am sorry for your loss. I truly am."


This person didnt even give their name. I am just brought to tears about this. Happy tears of course. There are truly amazing people out there. But check this out, I went onto my craigslist account to see the add and it was expired! It expired some time ago. I have no idea how this person even found it!

11 comments:

Franchesca said...

HOW AMAZING!!! Just what you probably needed after yesterday :) This is inspiring to hear about such a beautiful heart!

Can't wait to see the pic :)

Jaime said...

The kindness of strangers is astounding and overwhelming at times. Great story!! I can't wait to see the picture!

xo

Angie said...

So Sweet! I can't wait to see the pictures :)

PrincessKalico said...

This is simply amazing. It brought me to tears for you. Some people are really great. It makes up for those idiots you have to deal with. :) so glad you found someone to do this for you.

Jill said...

So amazing!!

Kalialani said...

Wow that's amazing! Did you ask that person how they found the post?? I'm curious! lol That's SO SO thoughtful of them..there ARE great people in this world! :)

Marissa Marie. said...

Tiffany this is soo amazing! Thank god there are some good people in this world!! This makes me sooo happy! I can't wait to see the picture!

croleyc69 said...

That is so neat !! How wonderful for that person to do this for you.

Caroline

Jaydens mommy said...

Brings tear to my eyes. SO glad to hear about good people that are still here.

Tiffany said...

Brings tear to my eyes. SO glad to hear about good people that are still here.

Tiffany said...

Wow that's amazing! Did you ask that person how they found the post?? I'm curious! lol That's SO SO thoughtful of them..there ARE great people in this world! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...