Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ok she has a new "thing"

Just now as I was outside I saw a hummingbird. The cutest littlest green hummingbird. I instantly thought of Genesis but then I said to myself...nope. Its just a bird. Genesis isnt connected to everything that is cute and beautiful and uncommon. Just as I thought this it flew away and I was ready for it to just be a bird. Before I could even turn around another hummingbird came from the opposite direction and stopped right in front of me. At this point I was thinking... um, maybe she is trying to tell me it isnt just a bird... is it her? And as I was thinking this it flew away. Now this next part you are not gonna believe. As that second hummingbird flew away, literally in the same place it was a dragonfly appeared. NO JOKE. A huge dragonfly the same size as the hummingbirds. This convinced me it was her. I couldn't stop staring in amazement with my jaw on the floor. I was literally saying "no way..." So I guess hummingbirds are her thing now too. Funny thing is I had seen a few hummingbirds come around before but I didnt blog about it for the same reason I mentioned above... I cant make everything I see about her. But now there is no denying it.

6 comments:

Trena said...

love it Tiffany ♥

Cassie Beserra said...

Simply amazing.

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Okay, I love it. Love Genesis. Love the winks. Lovely post and I am in still in amazement at what powers your little girl has!!!

Tina said...

When we were at the cemetery planning for our girls' burial I saw a hummingbird and then another again later that day. They always remind me of my girls and I like to think of them as little visitations from my sweet ones too!

Kristin said...

Aw, love it Tiffany!

Courtney said...

I so love reading about the signs our sweet babies send to us. <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...