Thursday, October 7, 2010

I feel better

Thank you for letting me vent on my earlier post. I dont post things like that to get everyone on my side and bad mouth whoever it may be I am posting about. By all means, if I am the one being the jerk, let me know. 


But I totally feel like I really didnt do anything worthy of this treatment. To not only unfriend me but BLOCK me... and then not tell me why until weeks later for essentially putting my kids first in my life. Im sorry she got hurt but I honestly dont feel I did anything wrong. Maybe she is too sensitive right now with the raging hormones. It really doesnt matter to me. I said what I wanted to say, both to her and here, and for that I feel peace. I feel peace knowing I did nothing wrong. Its unfortunate that its at where it is, but something are beyond our control and some situations are unavoidable...so if not now, perhaps it would have been something else in the future. Even if we do get past this I feel like we cant be where we were before this. I hope Im wrong. But for now it seems like I have lost 1 of my few friends. I have like 1...no strike that like 1/2 a real friend left. Am I the only one with so few real friends? I feel like such an outcast and loser.


Wow... I went from feeling better at the start of this post to feeling like a loaner. Didnt see that one coming. :(

6 comments:

MissingYouAlways said...

Tiffany Im sorry honey. But no you are not the only one who doesnt have many friends IRL.
honestly, I have 1. but while she is a good friend, she is not someone I had out with, or can really count on talking to when I need to vent or anything.

I feel like my only friends are my blms, and lately I feel as though Ive drifted from everyone. it sucks, but I know im a good person and have alot of love and friend ship to offer =) and so do you. It sucks losing friends, but you desearve friends who care, and arent selfish. I would have done the same thing as you did in your situation. I have alot of friends who I care about, that are all in my old town 3-5 hrs away but I would NEVER be able to go visit them, its just unrealistic.

you have your priorities as they should be!! your children are number one. that doesnt make you a bad friend or person, that makes you an amazing responsible mommy! I LOVE YOU!! and am here if you ever need someone to vent to

Lucid Anne said...

You're not a loser. At all. Your friend is blowing everything out of proportion. And for her to actually go so far as to BLOCK you... wow. I mean... I have ONE person blocked on my FB, and its because he is a total stalker who wouldn't let me go.

If she was a real friend, she would know that sometimes, even more than ONCE, life just gets in the way. People are busy. People have different priorities. It doesn't mean you can't be friends, it just means things might not always work out like you like. Part of being a grown adult is realizing that.

Sarita Boyette said...

I'm sorry your "friend" treated you that way. She certainly has a "me" complex. I understand all your points about putting your children 1st, and that's the way it should be. If she is going to be namby-pamby about wanting to be your friend, then she may hurt you again. I have lost friends, too, after my baby died. My best friend of 9 years dropped me cold. The times I tried to contact her after that, she was so hateful to me, I finally gave up. I am a Christian, and she was supposed to be a wonderful Christian. There is no Christianity in dropping your friend when they lose a child.
(((HUGS))) - I'm glad you feel better now.

With Out My Punkin said...

No I have very few friends too... They just aren't worth it.

Lisette said...

Oh you are not alone. I really only have 2 close friends. I don't see them often either. My world now consists of BLM's because you all really understand me.
We really need to get together soon, I am not that far from you. My mom lives close to you.

Tiffany said...

No I have very few friends too... They just aren't worth it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...