Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today's the day

Today is the garden dedication at the hospital where all my children were born, yes that means Genesis too. If you recall, back when I took my memory box for the Day of Hope, the head of the perinatal loss dept took me on a little tour of the garden. It was very beautiful. Well today is the official dedication of that garden along with them planting some tulips. How very beautiful! Im going to be leaving in about an hour and when I get back I will update this post. I hope I dont cry again... but if I do, then thats ok too.

4 comments:

croleyc69 said...

Thinking of you and remembering Genesis with you {{HUGS}}

Caroline

Trena said...

Can't wait to hear an update ♥ I bet it's going to be so beautiful.

Lisette said...

Hope it was what you expected, can't wait to see pictures.

Wyatt's Mommie said...

Genesis <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...