Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 9

PhotobucketDay 9 - a photo you took since your loss.


This was the first photo that was taken of me after Genesis died. I submitted it to the Faces Of Loss, Faces Of Hope site because of how much hurt I was feeling at the time. This couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 weeks after she had died. 


I found myself thinking no matter what I was doing... go to the store, at work, at the mall... I would think that all these people would never guess I just had a daughter die. I could hardly believe it myself. When this photo was taken it was at church and this was the biggest smile I could force myself to make. There was a lady there who had just had a little girl a few months before. Seeing her there in her beautiful frilly dress killed me and I just sat in my seat crying. Another woman approached me afterwards and said "Dont worry, you will have another one." I wanted to punch her in the face. So I just walked away before I made a scene. Thats all I remember from that night.



1 comments:

Jessica said...

(((hugs))) <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...