Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 8

Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad.Photobucket

This is the first time I have posted a photo of my ex husband online since he left me. There isnt any of his pictures on my facebook either. This photo makes me so very sad. I was 4 months pregnant with Genesis. Exactly one month later my world would come crumbling down and I had not a clue. No idea the baby inside me was fatally ill. And no idea that my husband would dare to leave me. Dare to leave me while I was pregnant with our first rainbow baby. These were the blissfully ignorant days. We had such hope for the future. Yet little did I know my daughter would die, my husband would lie, steal, cheat, throw me and our children away and much much more.

5 comments:

With Out My Punkin said...

:*( <3 I have no words

brigette said...

Wow so sorry!! Loosing a child is hard enough. Much love your way!

Lisette said...

((HUGS))

Sarita Boyette said...

This is so sad - looks are deceiving as he looks like such a nice person. I'm sorry he treated you and your children this way.xoxoxo

Tiffany said...

sarita- yup. he LOOKS like a nice guy. Or I should say he used to because even his looks have changed since he left. He was the funny one that everyone liked. The one that had to be the center of attention all the time. I am now very weary of people like that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...