Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 30

Day 30 - a dream for the future 


Im a dreamer. I dont know if faith is the same thing as dreams. I suppose faith may be stronger and you may have more determination to make it happen. Im not sure. Either way, I would love to own my own house. Nothing fancy. Probably not in LA. Just something with 4 walls that the kids and I can call our own. Just to have our own little safe haven in this universe would mean the world to me. No, it would mean MORE than the world to me. Its actually one of my biggest dreams in life. I dont like having to depend on others (renting/staying with my parents...even if they are next door). I dream of having more children in the future, God willing. And Last but not least, I dream of the day where I am more financially stable. Ive been standing on wobbling ground since my ex husband left me and Ill be damned if I let him affect the rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...