Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28

Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse


I totally have the "MOMMY PURSE". I guess Im used to it now but that doesnt mean I love it. Goodbye to the tiny bags and clutches and hello to the huge oversized handbag. Its kinda like Dora's backpack, I have to plan for every thing. You never know when you're gonna need an umbrella, a flashlight or a rope ha ha! Ok just kidding. Actually I think its a diaper bag, well I use it as one. Here is what you can find in my purse on any given day.


wallet
check book
cell phone
headset for my cell phone
pens
coupons
wipes/diapers
motrin (for sudden headaches/migraines)
stuffed animals
toys
goldfish crackers (or other snacks of the sort)
keys
water bottle
hand sanitizer
spray disinfectant for those nasty shopping carts (yes I own a cart cover too)
pacifier
wic vouchers
lip gloss
powder
day planner
lotion
spray neosporin
tweezers
burp cloth


And that is only for short trips like running errands...OY!

5 comments:

croleyc69 said...

Sounds like me I usually carry a small backpack.

Caroline

Trena said...

I am laughing so hard right now! LOVE the comparison to Dora's backpack. LOL.

Holly said...

I have a mom purse too!

Lisette said...

We are the same way, I have way too many things in my purse but I somehow manage to need them all. The other day I used a clutch purse and just felt like I was missing something. We are so mom's!

Tiffany said...

I have a mom purse too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...