Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27

Day 27 - your worst habit



Hmmmm... let see. I dont want to make some fake 'worst habit' that isnt even bad just to make myself look awesome. Know what I mean? I guess its expecting too much from D. D is very big for his age. People have always thought he looks older then he is. At 11 months someone asked if he was 3. Now, at 2 years old, he is about the size of your average 4 1/2 yr old. He also does and says things you wouldnt expect a 2 yr old to be able to do. So I find that I tend to expect more from him and take it out on him when he cant do certain things. And then I feel bad because I forget he is still so little... hes still my baby.

1 comments:

Cassie Beserra said...

He is still your baby. I think we have talked about this before. Mya is still my baby too. They are so close in age.

I know it is easier said than done but try to let him be a child as long as possible. One of the phrases my father uses to describe me is "Cassie was born older" I have to say I hate to hear that. D is a wonderful little boy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...