Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22

Day 22 - a website


**disclaimer: This is NOT a shameless plug**


www.GenesisBirthServices.com
This is my doula website. Yes, I have not updated it in a little bit, but that is because I was busy being a single mom, getting ready for rainbow #2 and in the middle of a divorce. But aside from that I am super proud of my website. As you know, Genesis inspired my doula business, thus the name. I am also so proud of this site because its my first REAL website. I designed it... ok well no, I didnt do the technical aspect of the web design, but I had the vision of what I wanted and what you see there was what I came up with.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I think it's great :)

Jessica said...

Make sure you stop by my blog and enter my giveaway if you are interested :) :) :)

Lisette said...

I like it a lot! Good job

Tiffany said...

I like it a lot! Good job

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...