Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 20

Day 20 - a hobby of yours


I actually had a few and thought I would list them:


blogging (as if you didnt know)
collecting shot glasses from all the places I travel to (though I have to tell you Im not a big drinker and I dont like people to get me one from where they travel... its about documenting MY travels lol)
collecting foreign money from all the lands I see
I try to scrapbook
love creating things for Written From The Heart
photography
painting/drawing
poetry
running
soccer

3 comments:

Lisette said...

Ha, ha I collect shot glasses too!

Courtney said...

My sister is an avid shot glass collector as well. We make sure to get her one wherever we go somewhere new ;o)

Tiffany said...

Ha, ha I collect shot glasses too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...