Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19

Day 19 - a talent of yours



I guess my biggest talent is my poetry skills. The verses of poems are always flowing through my head like a steadily flowing stream. Many times I need to write it down or I forget. I can come up with a poem about any and everything. My family has encouraged me to either work for greeting card companies or to write lyrics for songs. But I just prefer to use it to document my thoughts and experiences in life. I hope to one day publish a book of my poetry. 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Have you ever heard of Ani Difranco? She's a singer - very odd folk rock (I love it - she's from the Buffalo area near me in NY) I love her poems. I also love Jewel's and many many others :) That would be cool to get your poems published!!

Lisette said...

I think it would be great if you publised a book or you should make one for your kids so they have something to read later in life. I wish I had talent like that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...