Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 13

Day 13 - a fictional book that is meaningful to you since your loss.



Sorry, no really insightful or touching answer here. Truth is I dont read a whole lot and if its not having to do with my doula work or something that really interests me I dont read it. So I dont read any fiction really. The only thing that would come remotely close is when I read stories to my son and I guess my favorite book that I read to him is "The Little Pea". Its such a cute book but it makes me sad because my husband and I picked it out from the bookstore after we lost Genesis when we were TTC again.

1 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Oh my word, Tiffany. I just read about your journey. You have really walked through so much! Just incredible. I pray that you will continually feel the comfort and strength of God as He carries you and your children. Thank you for sharing your heart.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...