Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A BLM Movie

This trailer has been floating around facebook among the BLMs. I thought I would share it here as well:




I have to say that watching the trailer brings me to tears because I am right back there at square one watching it. Some may argue that its not good to see this because of that, but I beg to differ. Its healing knowing you are not the only one who has gone through/ is going through this. And now that its going to be in a movie perhaps more non BLMs and non BLDs can understand what we are going through just a little better. And for the record, I have said all the things that have been said in the trailer myself. So far it seems to be a pretty accurate presentation. I hear its coming out some time this year. It's called The Rabbit Hole.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the part where she asks "Does it ever go away" and the women replies "No, but at some point it becomes bearable" - thanks for sharing <3

Tiffany said...

yea I like that part too.

Jaydens mommy said...

I was just about to say I like that part as well, I also like where she says "Why couldn't he just make one, he's GOD right?"

WOW< as it brings for sure tears, I think I would like to see the movie. Thanks Tiffany for sharing it X <3 X

Holly said...

Def brings tears and I'm so gonna go see it!

Lisette said...

I am so going to watch this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...