Friday, October 8, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow

The walk is tomorrow and I am very nervous. I'm so worked up about it I could cry. Which is what's probably gonna happen tomorrow. Already it isn't what I had planned. I saw a pink breast cancer awareness balloon at the grocery store today. I thought of buying it and paining half of it blue to make it the pregnancy and infant loss awareness ribbon but I was in a rush to get home. My father so kindly offered to go back a little while ago and get it for me. Well what do you know. They don't know what I'm was talking about and say they don't carry that kind of balloon. Sigh. Morons, you do because I saw it there 5 hours ago. Oh well. I guess it's a good thing I am attending two walks huh?

1 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope the weather was good for your walk today.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for stopping over at For Your Tears.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...