Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Announcement!

So I told you that there was some news coming and here it is. Check out my newest project by clicking the "BLM Address Books" tab. And check out my new button:
 

And by the way,Im still working on my project from this post and this post. I just have not had enough volunteers for this to actually move forward yet. In time hopefully. But on the plus side, many of you have probably heard that Faces Of Loss, Faces Of Hope were asking not too long ago for women to upload a video saying phrases like "I am the face of stillbirth..." Im happy to say I participated in that and hopefully they use my video. I cant wait to see what they come up with. Perhaps they were thinking of something along the same lines I was. I certainly hope so.

1 comments:

Sarita Boyette said...

I have been reading all your posts and wonderful ideas - please forgive me for not commenting like I should. I couldn't get your new link to post. I LOVE Genesis' candle that you won - it will be perfect for your sweet baby on Oct. 15. (((HUGS)))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...