Friday, October 1, 2010

30 days, 30 questions: Day 1

October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month and Ive seen several bloggers have posted a 30 questions for 30 days and I thought joining them would be a great way to know me a little better. I will be answering one question a day so please come back to this post to see my daily answers. 

Here is Question 1:

Day 1 - a song that reminds you of your child, or one that you can't listen to anymore and why.
Any of the songs that play on my blog. The fist one, 'Motherless Child' by John Legend is my favorite, thus the reason its first on the playlist. Although the title of the song is the opposite of a BLM, I still relate to the pain and emotion I feel in the song. It moves me to tears every time I hear it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...