Friday, September 24, 2010

Wow, Genesis & I got an award for our blog!

I just received a comment from Wyatt's mama at Wyatt's Whisper that said said:

"Love ya girlie... Check out my blog, I honored In The Beginning There Was Genesis with an award!!!!"

I was totally caught by surprise and headed on over to her blog to see the award. Genesis and I received the "One Lovely Blog Award". Thank you so much for the honor of remembering our blog and sharing such a wonderful award. It definitely lifted my spirits from my last post.

By excepting the award, I agreed to follow the simple rules, which are listed below:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.

I have hand selected the blogs for which I would like to award the "One Lovely Blog" award. And they are:


And here is the award:



If you have been selected, please continue this award by following the rules above. I enjoy reading and following each of your blogs. You each have inspired me is so many ways. Much love to all.

2 comments:

Lisette said...

Aaawww, THANK YOU for awarding my blog. That makes me feel so special. ((HUGS))

Holly said...

Thank you!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...