Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some more winks & a BIG THANK YOU!

I had a previous post about winks from our babies. Well today a sparrow with red/orange cheeks tried to get into my home through a small gap at the top of my screen door. That has never happened before. I tried to find a picture online of what I saw but had no luck. These were the closest I could find.

And for those of you that are friends with me on facebook, you will remember last month I got a visit from this gorgeous little bird.
And then of course the heart in the clouds with yesterdays photo.


And last but not least, I dont think I shared this with anyone. On Genesis birthday this year, 3/16/10, there was an earthquake. On Genesis 1 yr anniversary of her EDD, 7/29/2008, there was yet another earthquake. To have two earthquakes hit on both her birthday and her EDD is too much to be coincidence. I know Im in SoCal where its earthquake territory but come on, what are the odds?


Please feel free to to share your winks here. I love hearing about them.


Also I wanted to share a little surprise I got today. Megan, Wyatt's mommy, makes handmade cards and so lovingly made one for Genesis and I. Check out her blogpost here and see what amazing work she does. Thank you so much Megan for your thoughtfulness, kindness and love. I can already feel the love that was put into the card just from looking at the photos. HUGS!

6 comments:

Wyatt's Mommie said...

That is so awesome!!! I will have another post, maybe tomorrow. It will be about the whispers that Wyatt sends to me, aka winks. His is basically in time and dates. I seem to always look at the clock when it is 11:11, 2:22, 5:55. Strange.

Tiffany said...

I love that you call them whispers!!! thats totally Wyatt!!

Jessica said...

How wonderful that you are open the Genesis's signs to you :) Beautiful post! How much are your address books that you make?

Tiffany said...

They are $15. Im still setting up shop and a site for them. But Im still taking orders in the meantime. Thanks for your interest!

Tiffany said...

How wonderful that you are open the Genesis's signs to you :) Beautiful post! How much are your address books that you make?

Tiffany said...

I love that you call them whispers!!! thats totally Wyatt!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...